Why you should Exhibit at Ludlow Food Festival!
- Food lovers from across the world consider the Ludlow Food Festival, held each year in the unique stunning setting of Ludlow Castle, as the leading food festival.
- With over 20,000 visitors coming to the town over the 3 days and around 15,000 of them entering the medieval castle, this is a great place to showcase your business.
- Ludlow; a Market Town offering 4 butchers, 3 bakers, 2 delis and a Food Centre serving a population of only 10,000 people, there is nowhere more picturesque - a real destination for food lovers!
- Ludlow Castle is the location for the majority of the Festival's events, but more events and trails takek place around the market town.
The Ludlow Marches Food and Drink Festival: A not-for-profit organisation, remains true to its original ethos:
- to promote local food and drink culture
- support independent food and drink producers
- contribute to the regional economy in an inclusive and sustainable manner