Inside Ludlow Castle with more than 180 local food and drink producers and suppliers: real food, ale, cider, perry, wine and more from the Marches, with samples and tastings.
Why you should Exhibit at Ludlow Food Festival!
- Food lovers from across the world consider the Ludlow Food Festival, held each year in the unique stunning setting of Ludlow Castle, as the leading food festival.
- With over 20,000 visitors coming to the town over the 3 days and around 15,000 of them entering the medieval castle, this is a great place to showcase your business.
- Ludlow; a Market Town offering 4 butchers, 3 bakers, 2 delis and a Food Centre serving a population of only 10,000 people, there is nowhere more picturesque - a real destination for food lovers!
- Ludlow Castle is the location for the majority of the Festival's events, but more events and trails takek place around the market town.
The Ludlow Marches Food and Drink Festival: A not-for-profit organisation, remains true to its original ethos:
to promote local food and drink culture
support independent food and drink producers
contribute to the regional economy in an inclusive and sustainable manner
SEE BELOW FOR our
exhibitor & VENDOR packages
- Your General Questions Answered
- What You Need To Know
- Our Terms & Conditions...Explained
- Exhibiting Over the Weekend - Inside the Castle
- What's Included In Our Exhibitor Package
- INSIDE THE CASTLE - EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM
- INSIDE THE CASTLE - VENDOR under FESTIVAL MARQUEES APPLICATION FORM
- What's Included in Our Vendor Package
- INSIDE THE CASTLE - 'Street' Style VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
- Exhibiting at the Weekend - Sunday Market
- SUNDAY MARKET - EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM